All Skaters Must Have Signed Waivers On File.
You may download the waivers to print off and bring in here:
Adult Skaters | Parents with Minor Children Skating
Waivers must be signed at time of entry or a Waiver Completion Card presented. Waiver Completion Cards not valid for Birthday Parties.
Rink Ratz is not responsible for accidents. Please skate at your own risk!
These rules are established and enforced for the safety and security of all skaters.
- Patrons will conduct themselves at all times as ladies and gentlemen.
- No in and out privileges or loitering around the building.
- No alcohol beverages or anyone under the influence of alcohol will be allowed on the premises.
- All patrons will be neatly groomed-clothes neat and clean. (NO halter tops, midriffs or wife beaters)
- Skates missing toe stops or without approved wheels will not be allowed on the floor.
- Fast, reckless, weaving in or out will not be permitted on the skating floor or around the outside of the rink floor.
- No sitting on walls, railings, tables or counters.
- All persons renting skates will be required to wear socks.
- When the skate session is over, please tuck shoes laces inside the rental skates and return to the skate rental.
- All shoes, coats, purses and personal belongings must be placed in a locker or check-in- area.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- All food and drinks must be kept in the snack bar area.
- No chewing gum allowed in the building.
- No smoking allowed in the building.
- No foul language is permitted, No foul or obscene gestures.
- Parent spectators only. If you have no official reason to be in the building you will be ask to leave.
- Management reserves the right to inspect lockers, skate cases, and/or hand bags before entering or leaving the building.
- Please report all accidents to the management.
- Management reserves the right to refuse anyone into the building not meeting the standards set forth.
- Skate Mates (training walkers) are first come first serve.